Monday, September 8, 2014

Ogden Utah Temple Open House

This past Friday, Nathan and I took the kids to the Ogden Utah Temple Open House. 

What a beautiful building it is. I was particularly impressed with all the woodwork and I also enjoyed the paintings and artwork inside.   

Also, the spirit was so strong as I walked through one of the sealing rooms. It just hit me that I am so grateful that I know my family is sealed to me forever. It is all made possible thanks to these special buildings, the atonement of Jesus Christ, and the sealing power of the priesthood. 

I made sure to express these feelings to my children once we were in the car. I want them to know that temples are special to me.  I also wanted to point out that I felt the spirit in the temple so they could understand what it was they might have been feeling also.

If you want to know more about temples, click here.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.